January 26, 2015

Thank You...

to all the people who have been nice to me this year. You are the nicest people I have ever met. 
to all the people who hate me, have hated me, and will hate me. You have made me the person I am today. I strive to be ten times nicer than you have ever been to me. 
For the longest I felt 
But then I met people like Grace and Bailey and Taquaija and Madison (and many others), and then I began to tell myself every morning 
And that no one can take that away from me. 
I want to go out there and talk to people  because 

~Giselle Cole

4 comments:

  1. Wow this made me feel incredibly wonderful. Thank you for mentioning me and I hope that we continue to be friends. 1/29/15

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg Giselle this is beautiful, I am really glad that we are friends and that I was able to make your life a little better because that is what I strive to do. People make you feel bad about who you are because there is something special about you that they don't have and it bothers them. You are an amazing person and this made me good as well. I almost cried.

    ReplyDelete