January 16, 2015

Forgiveness


Happy Friday!!

I wish that I knew what to write, but I guess it doesn't matter because I don't think anyone will actually look here. I want people to know something. This week I learned about forgiveness. I was told to forgive a person over and over again. This person has pushed me back and forth for the longest and I know it will be hard.

I have come to realize that everything they have said is all a part of society's standards. That the ones who stand alone shall be pushed down until they have been drilled into the dirt. And for a long time I stood alone. To this day, I still stand alone. 

I have learned from many people to forget it and

Damon Fizzy (www.youtube.com/deefizzy)

~Giselle Cole (Music Is Life)



9 comments:

  1. Forgiveness isn't for the other person. You do not have to forgive and forget what they did. Just remember that grudges hold you down, not the other person! Forgiveness is for you. As for the friend thing, it is so accurate that having one true friend is better than many fake ones. You are a smart girl though. I'm sure you know all this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a really good post Giselle even though forgiving someone might seem dumb then you'll look back on it and be happy that you did

    ReplyDelete
  3. Strong words. I couldn't agree more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. its like the saying one sword keeps another in the sheth ....... i think

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the "If you don't do homework, you shall not pass" saying! I love LOTR! Your other sayings are really cool too. Perhaps you're not perfect, but who is?? I like that you have enough self-confidence to admit it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked how you used the pictures in your blog. I think you just gave me ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the pictures! Not very optimistic, but still cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice picture and it is good to forgive.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool post, I understand this message clearly but I still want you to know something. You are not alone, because even if you don't believe it I (and others I'm sure) will be here for you no matter what.
    Jahina out!

    ReplyDelete