May 8, 2015

My Green Light

My green light is contains many different parts, but all of them lead to success. Happiness, love, and financial stability are all ideas of success to me. I picture myself ten years from now out of college with a degree, already in a job, and hopefully people around me to watch me succeed. I know that today, I may not come across as the one who tries their hardest, but I do. I want to go to UNC Pembroke and mayor in something along the lines of Computer Science, but I'm not sure yet. Failure is natural in life, but hopefully, I will be able to succeed.

1 comment:

  1. Indeed, "failure is natural in life", but if that is so, it also holds evident the truth that success is also natural in life. You can not have good without bad, light without darkness, yin without yang, and, of course, success without failure. The existence of one is essential to the other. Thus, one should not be discouraged once they have experienced failure. In fact, they should be elated because it means success is in their future.

    ReplyDelete